Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end sections are barriers for the clamp, to allow the pit to be filled high front and back. With all that pollution talk I put in a nice big drain for the 1/32 effluent ;D

::) ::)::) ::)

Looks smart!

Tris used a router to make the channel.

Neat work, looks really good. I have been wondering how to do drains and gullies in my old yard. .. And now I know!! Cheers Oh He Of Shed Building Supremecy!!!!

:) :) :D :D

Just set the shed into the chipboard hill! Added the access ramp to the back of the clamp, the two Claas trailers make great weights. A little bit of tidying up and a lick of paint and it's ready for the first cut ;)

Do you tip on the platform at the back of the shed and push it in with the loader S-C ??

Yep Fp tip on the platform and the merlo or JCB can push it in to the pit,

:D :D that looks like it will make an interesting ramp to be reversing up when wet with a full of silage on board, i can smell the rubber already

See the gate at the back civilpek? The tractor will come down a lane at the back so it will enter level with the platform and when empty drive down the ramp. you could reverse up the ramp it's not too steep. The first one I made was daft, you'd need some power to get up it and then tip, but this modified one is just about right.

o i get u now smallclass, but you know your self there will always be one clown wholl go the wrong way, wait for it once you start cutting ill give my right arm in a bet some one prob a new 16 year old will attempt to reverse up there  ;)

. . . . jack-knife and cope the lot!!!!

o i get u now smallclass, but you know your self there will always be one clown wholl go the wrong way, wait for it once you start cutting ill give my right arm in a bet some one prob a new 16 year old will attempt to reverse up there  ;)

You could do a handbreak turn Ricky and tip the load in ;D Bloody 16 year old tractor drivers, I was one once, hit a few gates and walls in my time.

Yea its bright here too, I've been buttering Richard up to make sure he looks after the parcel.  :D :D

You should come up to rhe show friday night,stay over and tell the wife its her treat  :D

Could taken in the Giants causeway and Carrick-A-Rede bridge ;D

Archived