Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have looked at all these smashing buildings you have made now i have started to build one done the floor and sides and now im working on the doors

when i finish if it works out I will post a picture or two.

The final layout will cover an area 12 feet by 30 feet, I've got most of the building areas worked out and the fields are ready to be started.

nice,what sort of area will that cover in total then? all seem to have been pretty big so far

The final layout will cover an area 12 feet by 30 feet, I've got most of the building areas worked out and the fields are ready to be started.

WOW, 30x12 thats the size of my baby artic trailer nearly :o :o :o :o

There's one part of the attic is 12x30 so it fits in well leaving space to store or display my tracs. When I started scaling down the real thing I didn't realise that it would take up so much space, but sure I've started it now so I'll have to keep going ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Still a wee bit rough Jase, just fitting the pieces together to make sure they all fit before I glue it all together. Going to install a Dairy Master swift-flo parlour in 1/32 ;D Sorry Nath could'nt fit in a rotary :'(

post-77-132638525607_thumb.jpg

post-77-13263852561_thumb.jpg

He's off again, putting us all to shame yet again!!! What have you used for the metal dividers in the sow house then? Looks fanatstic. Will cost you nearly 1/1 scale prices to stock it up surely?!!  :D :D

He's off again, putting us all to shame yet again!!! What have you used for the metal dividers in the sow house then? Looks fanatstic. Will cost you nearly 1/1 scale prices to stock it up surely?!!  :D :D

Made the cubicles from large lipped paper clips, cut them in half and bent in the lower angles using a vise grip. As for stocking the unit I think I have about 120 cows so only need another 80 Ebay here I come.

Blimey, fairplay Garret as if it doesn't look amazing enough it sure as hell will when she's all squared up and completed. You got a real mind for ingenuity mate.  :)

Still a wee bit rough Jase, just fitting the pieces together to make sure they all fit before I glue it all together. Going to install a Dairy Master swift-flo parlour in 1/32 ;D Sorry Nath could'nt fit in a rotary :'(

Looks well smart as it is Garret. You must have the pateince of a saint to do all that ;) ;) :)

Archived