Cullies Farm

smallclaas

There's one part of the attic is 12x30 so it fits in well leaving space to store or display my tracs. When I started scaling down the real thing I didn't realise that it would take up so much space, but sure I've started it now so I'll have to keep going ;D

Question, How do you reach over the layout to move tractors etc. . . ??

6ft reach to the middle!!! :-\ :-\

You have to walk on top of it??  :-\ :-\ :-\

Crucnch, dam there goes Ricky's hard worked tanker, speakin of which i'm in the watching paint dry process of it  :-\ :-\

Also watchin paint dry on CASE MX BITS!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question, How do you reach over the layout to move tractors etc. . . ??

6ft reach to the middle!!! :-\ :-\

You have to walk on top of it??  :-\ :-\ :-\

Here's the stats, It's 8 foot long by 4 foot at the parlour end. Access will be the same as your shed Ricky with 6 openings in the roof of the cow accomadation and 1 in the parlour. I'll use my Siku JD RC to access the centre of the building ;D;)

Crucnch, dam there goes Ricky's hard worked tanker, speakin of which i'm in the watching paint dry process of it  :-\ :-\

Also watchin paint dry on CASE MX BITS!!!

post-77-132638526022_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638526024_thumb.jpg

I'll stick to the day job Ricky, I just like tricking about making the odd building or two ;) Thanks again got the tanker from Ricky 2 today. Now I have something to haul the slurry out of my nearly finished dairy unit ;)

post-77-132638526233_thumb.jpg

Sweet, that slatted floor is an amazing feature if you ask me. Just oozes detail. EMA will add some even more excellent detail to it. I take it this won't be available for sale?!!!

Sweet, that slatted floor is an amazing feature if you ask me. Just oozes detail. EMA will add some even more excellent detail to it. I take it this won't be available for sale?!!!

Hmm Make me an offer Tris! ;)

i'm starting to dred looking at this topic now mate it's getting too good to be true . very well done  ,just off to look for a dictionary to look up some new words of praise  :-\ :D;)

Hoping to start my field, hedge and roadways soon got loads of grass mats coming this week so hope to get underway again. I'm working on the feed mangers for the parlour at the moment. Should be posting a few pics in a week or so.

a week?? come on need in progress shots before that!!!

Well here's a few pics of the finished cubicles, all I need to do now is paint and glue. Working on the parlour at the mo just installing the mangers and feed system as well as the rails in the parlour. No pipe work yet ;)

post-77-13263852822_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638528223_thumb.jpg

well thats defidently superb i know thers some nice displays on some of the sites from the continent, but there not a scratch on this i swear it will be awsome when the whole farm is fully detailed by you................. i think classic tractor will have to come for a visit soon

Model my preverbial ass!!! Thats a real shed isn't it?!! No? Well it it sure as hell looks like one and no planning permission needed either!! Garret this is some topic, like Marcus said, I dread looking at it but yet can't stay away from it either. Every nre page brings sheer amazement in your work.

Archived