Cullies Farm

smallclaas

Hmm not a bad idea, but would people want to look at me makin sheds? Not too sure about that one, most members on the forum I think are more into scratch building and converting tracs and machines. Us shed builders are in a small minority I could be wrong. But you've got me thinking Richie now ;)

I think it would be neat G...seeing some of your craftmanship coming to life on DVD. Little camera mounted in a SIKU RC tractor and whizzing round the farm giving us a drivers eye view  ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got any close ups of the feed barrier G as i wanted to make some , using c0cktail sticks & lolly sticks , just havent worked the rest out ?

Marcus, I have read a few posts from members looking at how to make these diagonal barriers. I took a few pics when I was making them so I'll dig them out a nd post them. Mark, Old Ford did a great job on his a bit neater than mine, I think he used steel paper clips cut into small bars the same as me.

its a real pity you couldnt make it, was hoping and praying that youd be there so i could get a look.

was trying my best to make it out through the door with a large box that contained pauls armer salmon and major tanker, along with michaels orbital, but they were keeping a close eye on me unfortunately!! ha ha!!!!

Archived