Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO WAY DEFF NOT I think I'll try my hand at scratch building a few machines, if I knew what I was letting myself in for with this layout I would'nt of bothered.

Well I for one am glad you didn't know.............it looks absolutely awesome. Now if I can just find a way to shrink myself down to 1:32  :D :D :D :D

Well I for one am glad you didn't know.............it looks absolutely awesome. Now if I can just find a way to shrink myself down to 1:32  :D :D :D :D

Funny you might say that Britfarmer, I've walked through a few of these sheds, as the models are scaled from the real thing.

get tris to walk through it with a mini head cam on so we can all c what its like from a 1/32 scale farmer

How rude  ::):D;)

Everytime this man shocks with his detail and leaves us all in awe. .  .. He goes and does it again!!!

Looks brilliant Garret and the head-lock is just superb mate. Fantastic.

Thanks for the great comments folks ;)

G that just gets better and better with each day passed!!!

How did you make all the gates etc. up ???.....sure you have explained it but theres a few posts to go through :D

FB I make them out of 3mm timber dowell and glue them using resin glue. The mesh is made from plasters scrim tape. I measure up all the components first and square them off and glue together. When all is set I paint two coats of silver paint on to give the galvinised look.

I set the gates into 3mm holes drilled into the base board and make up strips to hold them at the top.

Just pack it in now Garret, this is getting ridiculous........ we all know you can't build sheds.  ::) ::);D:D;)

I know F-P but I'm getting there ;D How about you trying to make some nice forage gear for me, think you'd be any good at it ;D:D;)

That crush gate looks absolutely fantastic :-*

Thanks Nashmach

He is a whiz with photoshop, those Britains cows look like they are really in those barns  :D :D :D :D

Ah you can't beat photoshop, it's hard to get the rough bits out though ;D

I know F-P but I'm getting there ;D How about you trying to make some nice forage gear for me, think you'd be any good at it ;D:D;)

Thanks Nashmach

Ah you can't beat photoshop, it's hard to get the rough bits out though ;D

Nah, you're banging your head against a wall with that request......  :)

::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)::) ::)

Hope you've started what uneed to have started  ;D  :D :D  ;) ;) ;)

Yes boss ;)

Nah, you're banging your head against a wall with that request......  :)

Ok I'll try banging the stuff together myself :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Archived