Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the original yard of the whole farm, it's built into the side of the hill the area in front of this shed where the white poly is, is the spot for the farmers house still to be built. The silage barn beside it is also built into the hill.

post-77-132638575254_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638575256_thumb.jpg

The last pic shows the back of the pigsty, this is the site of the green wagon roof shed with the slatted cubicle house will be going. The layout will eventually continue past this area, I'm going to make a few more fields and paddocks for the dairy herd.

post-77-132638575266_thumb.jpg

looks absolutely brilliant bishop lovely job how long before you have finished if that is ever garrett :o :o

Thanks Graham, How long is a piece of string? :D Not too sure on completion Andy will probably tell me to sling my hook if this goes on any longer ;D I have most of the sheds done, just field layout to do and a little bit of detailing around the layout, fences, gates, drinkers and muck it up a little.

Wow that looks awesome Garrett  :o That looks huge with awesome attention to detail. Brilliant mate  ;)

Thanks Nick, I was only supposed to make the 40s style yard first and that was going to be it, but went completly mad one day and lost all sense of reality :D :D. I hope to clad the rafters with a light blue hardboard to give a sky effect. But to do this there will have to be a little bit of de-construction :-\

Thanks for that Garret!! ;D ;D ;D  ,so it looks like you have a small narrow loft?? ???....so much up there, what would you do if you had to leave. :-\ :-\....hope you have a good fire sprinkler system!

holly ??????????? look at the size of that complete layout, and the size of that dairy unit, it looked big in the smaller progress pics, but when you see it up all together and from a distance, its huge

great work garrett , leaves me speachless

Thanks for that Garret!! ;D ;D ;D  ,so it looks like you have a small narrow loft?? ???....so much up there, what would you do if you had to leave. :-\ :-\....hope you have a good fire sprinkler system!

Good point Ben, a pal of mine an electrician told me to be careful doing any of my own wiring on the layout. If the house goes up in smoke caused by my wiring the insurance company will not pay out :o :o so lads be careful with wiring.

how easy is it to move round the layout garrett, it looks fairly long and thin in there,

It's not too difficult Sean, ask Martin he's a tall fella and has visited the layout twice already. With all the building I'm doing there's still loads of room. The hill is 22 inchs high of the original loft floor that's the only tight spot.

Archived