Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garret this topic has been under construction for months and months

get ur finger out

Well Ricky I've been building this layout since 2001 so 6 years and still building. Work and shed making keeps getting in the way :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks Tris, when you returning home to start building again ;D

I am home mate  :) Strapped ofr cash at the mo so just fiddling with my MAN 6 wheeler drag outfit for the time being. Buildings are just too expensive and time consuming. Hope to start a simple shed in the next week or two though.  ;)

I am home mate  :) Strapped ofr cash at the mo so just fiddling with my MAN 6 wheeler drag outfit for the time being. Buildings are just too expensive and time consuming. Hope to start a simple shed in the next week or two though.  ;)

Shoe box ??? ??? ::)

know the feeling Tris, not done much since you left but have ideas ;) ;) :D :D

I am home mate  :) Strapped ofr cash at the mo so just fiddling with my MAN 6 wheeler drag outfit for the time being. Buildings are just too expensive and time consuming. Hope to start a simple shed in the next week or two though.  ;)

TRIS

ONE WORD

Begins with S ends in X

Archived