Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garret you go careful mate, a main road may bring scores of travellers on to your land mate!! Nice to see something different, also nice to see you back at it. :)

Ah it's ok Tris I have a couple of 1/32 dogs and a few bulls running around the place :D :D ;)

Tell you what G, I must be starting to sound like a cracked record now but..... I bet you can guess what I'm going to ask can't you??  ::)

I know boss 6 rolls of green and 6 of white, it's getting hard to get I have a few rolls for finishing Tris's shed. I'll see what I need then............

Here's how the  underpass fits into the layout. I have made the hills from sheets of Aero board that I had left over from building the house. It's messy stuff to cut little white balls all over the house, alot of waste also, just look at the top left corner of the second pic ::) ::) but it's alot handier and quicker than using chip board as I did in the first section of the layout. I'll fill in the gaps using expandable foam then cut it to shape. This part of the layout is going to be mainly fields with a small yard. There's is going to be a stream, ploughed field a few paddocks and a silage field. It should'nt take too long to finish this part of the layout then it's back to doing the dairy unit and farm house. ;)

post-77-132638707695_thumb.jpg

post-77-132638707697_thumb.jpg

At last... A diorama builder who Knows the world isn't flat!  :D :D :D;)

it is arround lincs area mate, honest :D if i could i would have hills ect, but i cant multi layer the boards at present with all the stuff underneath it in the loft

Well, like I said last night while sitting beside your new bridge / under-pass in your attic, it is going to look even more realistic by adding that under-pass to the rest of your already very impressive layout!! Did you do anything more to it this evening?!

Well, like I said last night while sitting beside your new bridge / under-pass in your attic, it is going to look even more realistic by adding that under-pass to the rest of your already very impressive layout!! Did you do anything more to it this evening?!

Did you get the little white poly beads off your clothes? :D :D

Archived