Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work G!,

Can you take some more overall big shots of the set up, curious how you move around??

Thanks Ben for the comments, moving around is very easy, the field layout is how you move around. The layout is mainly built off the floor on sheets of structural chip board. the areo board is just a new idea to save time and quids.There is still though a chip board passage right through the new section. It's just a matter of moving carefully as you go. I'm hoping to add the grass matting this weekend so I'll post a few pictures then it should be easier then to see the field layout.

liking that a lot garrett, might well add some to mine especially arround the edges of one or 2 of the bigger fields, give them some height/angles to work on, and to hide the wall behind to i think,

is that expanding foam between the bridge sides and the aero board?

Last pic looking across what's going to be the paddock area towards the underpass, now just to get the grass and hedges in ;) Have to say the aeroboard works well and if anyone is thinking of building a few hills then this is an easy way to do it :)

post-77-132638711356_thumb.jpg

liking that a lot garrett, might well add some to mine especially arround the edges of one or 2 of the bigger fields, give them some height/angles to work on, and to hide the wall behind to i think,

is that expanding foam between the bridge sides and the aero board?

Not to sure Sean it says filler on the can, and it dos'nt seem to expand like the stuff I used before. It works anyway :)

thats what i was thinking, know you mentioned using that stuff, but was surprised by the lack of expansion,  in it,

Last time I used expandable foam on the layout, came back the next day and could hardly see the layout for all the foam :D :D :D :D

I'm planning on making a small slatted shed, so I've been mucking around of late trying to cast a few slats from plaster. As you can see the singles are no problem but the gangs well lets just say it was a waste of time. So I'm now casting singles in plaster and the gangs in Alumlite

post-77-132638711854_thumb.jpg

Archived