Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

coming along nicely now mate ;)

Thanks BM gatting there  ;)

detailed parlour garet well done ;)

Thanks Robert, it's very fiddely small bits and pieces to do, hoping to get going on pump room and dairy soon.

Ok I can see pictures of the real ones now where's your model version? ;) great job you've made of it :)

Thanks for the comments :) :) make it all worth while

very nice mate, you sure you aint had our graham in doing that for you :D :D

He's just finished quick cuppa and the transits just gone down the lane  :D :D :D no better man, I've seen Grahams parlour in the light of day a Toytrac last year and it's very good, you'd know he installed the real thing. ;)

garrett i looked at them pics of the parlour and thought i was on rabs topic about his new parlour because of the detail  :D :D :D :Dthe thought in my head was ' god rabs fairly throwing that parlour up' :D :D :D :D :D

looks lovely

it all looks so real garret when i get these trailers made i will have to get back down again it might be worth my while hiring a  bus and taking some people on a tour of your layout hope that roof is strong enough :)

it all looks so real garret when i get these trailers made i will have to get back down again it might be worth my while hiring a  bus and taking some people on a tour of your layout hope that roof is strong enough :)

Tour bus list

1. Martin

2. Noel

Eveyone feel free to ad you name to the list  :D  :D  :D

hell garret you may lock your door when you see the bus coming down the road the way its going might get a better deal on a double becker  :) :)

speially being shipped in from london martin bringing in a few english ones too :D :D :D :D

speially being shipped in from london martin bringing in a few english ones too :D :D :D :D

At this rate he may need an Airbus A380 not to mind a Bus ;D ;D

I do like it Garrett

And I know what you mean about fiddly

Keep it up mate ;)

Thanks Scott, still lots more of Fiddly stuff to come  ;)

hell garret you may lock your door when you see the bus coming down the road the way its going might get a better deal on a double becker  :) :)

Thanks Martin, don't forget the slurry mixers to, the galvanised one and the painted one  ;) ;)

WOW the milking palour is great

Thanks Brendan, it's moving along nicely

plenty martins hiring a 40 seater :D :D :D :D

Better get the tea, bags in or maybe something stronger, since your all going to be on a bus  ;D ;D

any seat left on the bus?? :D

The attic is not too big so you'll need a good few seats to sit on while your waiting, you'll not all fit in :D :D

Thanks for all the previous comments  ;) ;)

Archived