Lord Ferguson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.. thats rude of me  :-[

OK..  back row... left to right...

Me (handsome chap I know)

Mark (Old Ford)... grinning through the pain... brave geezer...

Paul (PDH)

Tris

Front row... left to right again..

Ben (FB)

Marcus (MJB1)

Bloke in inflated pink shirt - Sean... (TM810)  :D :D :-*

Last buy by no means least... Gavin AKA Gavvers (Gav836)

Brilliant and well documented photo's Marky, caught the best of them in their true colours and did each model justice. Talking of models, that 510 was the real head turner for me - absolute corker. Do you know anything about it mate?

Brilliant and well documented photo's Marky, caught the best of them in their true colours and did each model justice. Talking of models, that 510 was the real head turner for me - absolute corker. Do you know anything about it mate?

Thats a "chestunt minatures" one Tris... corker hey....

John Cranston knows the guy I believe  :-\ - don't think he still sells them sadly... Sean and I have been trying for some time to get one  :-\

Cracking lot of pics Marky, be nice to look back on and with the 'line-up' I will now be able to recognise you chaps when we meet again in the future. By all your postings and comments, seems like you all had a very enjoyable day and for those of you that braved a long journey your faces said it all. Proper job!  :)

Great pictures, looked like there were some great restorations there, especially the "130". Nice to see the huge amount of drip trays dotted about too, even Masseys bleed! Also loving the renegade David Brown poster.

maybe not as renegade as you'd think , david brown were instumental in the succsess of ferguson tractors , as you can see from pic 18 on page 1 ,the ferguson brown, the small black plaque at the bottom of the radiator , clearly says , 'built by david brown tractors'  . indeed if it were not for  DB wanting to fit a 4 speed gearbox to production models , harry ferguson may never have gone to henry ford  to have the 'ford tractor with ferguson system' 8N   built in such large numbers to make the ferguson system the succsess it is today !

Cracking lot of pics Marky, be nice to look back on and with the 'line-up' I will now be able to recognise you chaps when we meet again in the future. By all your postings and comments, seems like you all had a very enjoyable day and for those of you that braved a long journey your faces said it all. Proper job!  :)

Thanks Mr PR... I noticed you "hot footed" out of the site so you missed the FTF family picture  :(

Never mind... we'll catch you at Toytrac I'm sure  ;D

Glad you liked the pics people... sorry about the odd "Git art of the bleeding way" pics... but like I said... it was too busy to wait for "free moments" on every model.