LADYFARMERLAND (AS IT'S BEEN REFERRED TO BY SOME FTF MEMBERS!)

Nice pics Mandy so what the stance for in the field  :D :D that looks like a nice old stone building as well could you  turn it in a hoilday let or is it not big enough  :-\ :-\

I was standing in for the Scarecrow, while he was on his tea break, Simon darling -  ;)

We have planning permission for a couple for a couple of the buildings, but I think it's more likely that we'll turn a building into an office and storeroom eventually ;D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was standing in for the Scarecrow, while he was on his tea break, Simon darling -  ;)

We have planning permission for a couple for a couple of the buildings, but I think it's more likely that we'll turn a building into an office and storeroom eventually ;D

Put my name down for the electrical contract  ;) ;) ;):D :D :D

Took my pony out for a ride this morning, and visited a friend's contracting business 'specially for your lot:

OutRiding013.jpg

OutRiding010.jpg

This had me confused - I've been riding passed it for weeks and was sure it was a Claas - so annoyed as I just learnt all the different colours:

OutRiding009.jpg

OutRiding008.jpg

OutRiding005.jpg

• 2 years later...