Kent county show: Pictures

farmernick06

Well got some snaps of the event, it seems to get bigger every year but it still is trying to keep it's heritage and a big part of it is agriculture and horticultrue.

So first up the John Deere stand, the first thing i saw as i walked in  :)

The big 9620T and the big end of machinery  :)

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2509.jpgIMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

Next is the 6930 down to the 6330 and 5820

IMG_2511.jpg

And not on the John Deere stand but the last green i snapped

IMG_2516.jpg

Moving onto the MF stand

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

This will please Mr Ferguson

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

Now two blues, the first was second hand and the second was on Hadlows stand, i love it!

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

And lastly also on the Hadlow stand a Claas Lexion .... what a beast  :o

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

Some livestock photos to be put on in a jiffy  :)

Sorry Ben, was about to take a picture of it but my memory run out and i walked off deleting unneeded pics and forgot to do it  :( :( Sorry mate  :-*

just curious on the paint job ;) ;)

Thanks lads, the agriculture part of the show i think was gradually going down in the last couple of years but it's kind of making a comeback but isn't the main focus of the show. It's only a small part but there is soo much to see so yeah it's a great day out  :)

Nice pics Nick... thanks for posting.... Some nice Masseys there mate as well... don't those compact tractors look funny with cabs on them as well  :-\

Nice to see a "Fanny" tucked up the corner as well.... did you have a look at it.... thats most likely going to be the first tractor you ever drive  ;)

Nice pics Nick... thanks for posting.... Some nice Masseys there mate as well... don't those compact tractors look funny with cabs on them as well  :-\

Nice to see a "Fanny" tucked up the corner as well.... did you have a look at it.... thats most likely going to be the first tractor you ever drive  ;)

Thanks Marky, i really liked the Masseys suprisingly ... i actually really like the new look  :-\

And well shes a 420 but near enough and i didn't actually say that to the dealer  :-[:-[ :D Can't wait for that will be awesome ... also got the brochure so i'll study that  :D

Aww Mike don't be cruel to poor Fanny, did you go to the show? If so did you enjoy it?

It was something to do with how many loaves of bread the combine had help make ... or something along those lines  :)

Oh yes I read about that in one of the farming mags, it's touring the shows of Europe I think. The side picture accompanying it was so small I couldn't make that out either!

Nice pictures Nick, looks like it was a good day  :)

One thing though...WHY didn't you get anymore pictures of the Massey Ferguson lawnmower  ::):D :D ;)

He's a lawnmower nut Mike.... especially abusing them and doing wheelies on them  >:(:D :D :D

Glad you liked it Nick... I will be setting an exam on the brochure so get reading and remembering  ;D

:D :D What beast would do sucha  thing  :-[:-[

And i'll look forward to it  :-X :-X :D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pics Dwain, saw the classic tractor bits but by that time my mate had seen the fun fair and after all ready being at the Deere stand was bored so never got to photo any of the classics  :( :( Did you see the Doe? Awesome pics though mate, what did you think of the show?

i did see the doe FarmerKnotted-NumptyKnickers06 it was a good day i go every year my best part was seeing that 9620t that was cool :o :o :o :o :o what did you think???????

It was quite cool, only saw the Doe from a distance though. And yeah shame it was locked  :( But yeah i think it was again an alright show but a bit expensive again and a bit too big for it's own boots but overall an awesome show  ;)