MB Trac 1600 and rare implement?

blueford

Front tool is for grinding stumps and the rear tool is for grinding roots I reckon. Dust is from the driver having plenty of ponies under the bonnet and miles of private tracks on which to have some fun  :)

It looks like a topper of some description to me, or possibly a piece of land reclamation kit although it doesn't look robust enough to be anything much more than flail topper......  :-\

Could it be a trackway recycling machine? Ya know, for doing up old worn out tracks?

Just thinking of where the machine is parked and it has to be either forestry or something related to it.  ???

Ben. .. ... .You can forget that Stowford in August  :'(

Is it like a large whacker plate??

I know of a company that have a smaller one on the front of a Merlo for whacking down sand before blockpaving.

That could fit a pothole with the front bucket then whack it down level ??? ??? ??? ???