JDC and Graeme hard at it

Graeme

Gorgeousness abounds!

Could you not have put that trailer on the Ford 2600, and put a real trailer on the 8360?  :D

By the time he gets 11 tonne into that trailer and the steepness of some of these fields, even this Ford struggles ;)

ah see now we know why you have both been so quiet don`t we, lovely shots, is john driving the tx or the tractor then?

Johns driving the combine Sean and I have been doing the leading for him. I help John if and when he needs it. Keep my hand in on the farming front. I don`t half miss working full time in agriculture.

Looks like a good old crop of straw up there John, how about the grain itself? A good year for it so far? (You may answer at the end of harvest so as not to tempt fate if you wish!!) Some lovely photo's you caught here Graeme, keep on a snapping with that camera mate  :)

Who threw their bloomers into pic JDC+1 by the way?!!!

:D :D :D

Some lovely pics there... thanks for posting.... Nice to see you two boys slogging whilst we are all on here talking rubbish  :D:-[

Just one thing.... Johh's got the wrong coloured combine... I hope he is just borrowing it  >:( ... and the tractor come to that  >:(:D :D

Keep up the good work chaps.... How much more to do  ???

Ah ha - wondering how come John was so quiet lately - seems  a good crop even if it is broken down somewhat - what are the neighbour's drawing and baling with ???

Baling with a Valtra and carting with a Renault. Will get some pics soon :)