Fendt 936 profiteam holzer

texas

i thought i saw a limited edition Fendt there.....oh i did! :D :D

looks nice in Red though, can we see that one ending up at the Marky Fergie house??

like the wheels too! ;D

whats the story behind it Bas??

Siku seem to be churning out a lot of Fendt tractors in various colours, the Deutz ones are getting this treatment as well, perhaps it's an excuse to make more money out of them. There are so many 'limited edition' models about that we are getting spoilt for choice.

I was going to go off on a rant about these terrible model-makers doing so many colour variations and practically picking the pockets of us under-paid, under-appreciated and under-the-influence model collectors, then I took a look at the tractor.

It's quite nice, I may have to get one of those  :-[  :-[  :-[

It's good to see a Fendt special edition.  I have long thought that Siku should let someone do a special edition of one of their Fendts, especially as they don't make too many models in their standard line-up.  At least there is now something different to collect if you like Fendts.  Also Siku are being responsible and not granting too many special editions so as not to appear totally profit orientated. ::)

• 8 months later...