XL & CX

Guest Fendt pwr

:-\ Not the best pic,but hey.

don`t be so hard on your self nothing wrong with the pic ,It`s not blurred & iv`e seen some pretty awfull photos !That pic could be a damn site worse, but thats the beauty of a digital camera you can delete the bad ones.

Afterall it could of been worse .....................................there could of been 3 CASE/IH tractors ! ;)

Guest Fendt pwr

Thanks mjb1  :)

The two big differences I see are #1 We are very heavily into irrigation #2 We use less buildings because the stock are out side 98% of the time,hence why we don't have muck spreaders here.

When you get the chance mate get us a pic of a farm milk collection tanker can you ,last i heard they were using 8 wheeled scanias /hino with drags , would be much appreciated & something to put on the office wall at work ! :)

Guest Fendt pwr

That could be hard,as they offten come in the middel of the night and don't stop for more than 15mins,but I'll keep and eye out for one.

Yer most of them tankers are 8 wheeled scanias with 8 wheeled trailers,the drivers get paid $23nzd per hour to drive them,that's very good pay for over here.

Guest Fendt pwr

Seems that way don't it.

I've heard you just turn up with an HT license and they will more or less take you,because of the shortage of truck drivers over here.

I do know they drive to diffrant farms all over the show every day, so no two days work are the same,the gps in the truck shows you what farms to drive too and then all have to do is sit back and drive.