Fendt 820

texas

Although the UH Fendt818 was superbly detailed it just didnt hit the spot for me especially those weedy front wheels & tyres >:(  The 820 deserves a beefier appearence ;)  But I dare say it wont get it.

Having recently bought Siku JD7530 (undergoing conversion) I cant help but think that the Fendt 718 they are soon to release will be a butcher model than the supposedly "bigger" 820 model from UH.

The best bet will be buy the siku 718 and get it rebadged 820 ;D  afterall in real life the two tractors are virtually the same dimensionally  and you can easily take the Siku apart & change front link for weight :) & change the wheels to rowcrops for spring spraying/fertiliser duties :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like they have kept the same rubber on.... too bad  :(  I was hoping for some bigger ones.

But at least the fuel tank and the trim around the windows are black now. :) A great model to begin with made a little better. Now com on with the 936 UH, please.....  ;) ;):) :)

• 3 weeks later...