John Deere Flyer With New John Deere Models

BRITMYLES

the tanker looks cool 8)

I disagree, I don't like Ertl's practice of recycling Britains implements in America, the Superspray tanker, the cultivator and now this. Deere sued Samson for having green and yellow equipment and made them change to green and silver but obviously have no problem slapping their name on a Samson tanker. If I had been in charge of Samson I wouldn't have allowed it. Also, the model tanker itself is closer to 1:28 than 1:32

this new stuff is the build quality the same as our britains over here or are they like those approz 1/32 scale plastic versions of JD and case artics.

honestly, i think its a bit of all what you said Mike....i know thats no help! :) :)

I disagree, I don't like Ertl's practice of recycling Britains implements in America, the Superspray tanker, the cultivator and now this. Deere sued Samson for having green and yellow equipment and made them change to green and silver but obviously have no problem slapping their name on a Samson tanker. If I had been in charge of Samson I wouldn't have allowed it. Also, the model tanker itself is closer to 1:28 than 1:32

You have to realize though that for a lot of us these are considered new as we don't get Britains over here.

thats an intresting point really, after all the fuss jd made, they then use the very model they stopped so to speak, wonder if sampson will do anything about it????