Agritechnica 2007

Andy

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did speak to this guy on wednesday and they still hadn't arrived - he said thurday.  He also told me the maker but i didn't think it was Ros - I though it started with New..  but language barriers prevented me understanding. :)

Could it be New ray ? if so we would have another new company in the ag toy business!

got those combines today stan .very nice 60 euro not bad ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Paul,

i think you flirted with the girls at the stand  ;) They told me and Bas that one combine is 85? and the other 100?..... but they wouldn't sell them, maybe later that week. Just like Gromittiger said : strange company.

Congratulation! I think you got a very rare model with it!

Nice to meet you up again even it was a little short  ;)

Moritz

I did speak to this guy on wednesday and they still hadn't arrived - he said thurday.  He also told me the maker but i didn't think it was Ros - I though it started with New..  but language barriers prevented me understanding. :)

Hm, thats strange, I think he lied to you because i bought my one Tuesday...... maybe that was the first delivery. On the bak of the box is the name agrixo and this website www.replicagri.com The Agrisem looks better than the UH Solitair I think. And the quality is much better even it is produces in China too.

Best Regards

moritz

Hm, thats strange, I think he lied to you because i bought my one Tuesday...... maybe that was the first delivery. On the bak of the box is the name agrixo and this website www.replicagri.com The Agrisem looks better than the UH Solitair I think. And the quality is much better even it is produces in China too.

Best Regards

moritz

Your probably right - On Wednesday a lot of models were sold out and being restocked thursday.  The Sun flower deutz run out around midday and was going to be restock thursday aswell

just back from the show , thoght i would show you my xmas shopping !!!

a great show , the russians have an attitude problem with their combine models!!

for another year i think they should restrict people to only buying 1 or 2 of each as i think its wrong that some models sold out on the first couple of days to dealers and then the real customers cant get the models.

still i did fill the boot of my friends car and spent next years budget as well!!

now i must spread them out so my wife doesnt see them all at the same time!!!!!

post-286-132638671639_thumb.jpg

a great show , the russians have an attitude problem with their combine models!!

for another year i think they should restrict people to only buying 1 or 2 of each as i think its wrong that some models sold out on the first couple of days to dealers and then the real customers cant get the models.

still i did fill the boot of my friends car and spent next years budget as well!!

What a selection!

its the UH SAME Iron 100  model , which is excellent.

i think the best model is the Agrisem disc o mulch as this is outstanding in every detail , i give it a 10/10 !

Did you look out for the Zetor as well, or was it already sold out by time you went?

What did they say on Rostselmash stand when you asked about the combines?  Buy a real one first? ;D

its the UH SAME Iron 100  model , which is excellent.

i think the best model is the Agrisem disc o mulch as this is outstanding in every detail , i give it a 10/10 !

I think the same way too.

The Agrisem and the Fendt 936 are the best models. I give both of them 10 of 10. I think ther worst model is the solitair.... I give it a 3 of 10........ Only a good base for convo....

Are you with me?

the zetor was sold out and the russians refused to sell the combines , they always said come back later , but even wouldnt , my friends also tried and got the same reply and even offered them more money but still the same , getting them to sell one was like russian roulette!!

you should have offered them a bottle of vodka for one of them :D :D

the zetor was sold out and the russians refused to sell the combines , they always said come back later , but even wouldnt , my friends also tried and got the same reply and even offered them more money but still the same , getting them to sell one was like russian roulette!!

The plot thickens...I wonder how many have actually been produced - if I knew anyone who was Russian it would have been worth asking them to pop in the dealers and see if they're as protective of them there too!

whats the jd above the claas teleporter all about and is the uh powerharrow drill combi any good

the jd is  a set done for the show , its a 7430premium with jd front mower , front weight , 2 jd 1/32 oil drums and a small scale lanz tractor ( not sure why????? )

the drill is very detailed but very very fragile.

are they available not at the show or do i have to go with out

Flippin Heck :o :o

Am I not jealous of your little collection there!!!!!

Good on you :)

How much were the red Fendts at the show , out of interest, They look really smart :-*

I think the same way too.

The Agrisem and the Fendt 936 are the best models. I give both of them 10 of 10. I think ther worst model is the solitair.... I give it a 3 of 10........ Only a good base for convo....

Are you with me?

Moritz, is that Fendt gray or Siku Fendt gray on the Wiking 936 ?