New layout new room

Mike R

I have now completed my move from the small room downstairs to a larger one upstairs

I have put about 20 new shelves on all walls and a one level new layout which i am still working on with underneath storage for the ones I cant fit on the shelf or layout.

Here is some pics to view hope you like them .

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys

the size of my layout is 90 inches long x 45 inches wide and about 30 inches off the ground.which is about the right hieght to reach most of it.

I also have a small additional field which is 50 inches x 24 inches which you cant see on the pictures yet.

Yes Ben thats the Siku sweeper in the yard.

mike

It may be smaller because the old one had lots of fields

mainly swopped rooms for extra wall space to display my tractors etc around 20 shelves

I prefer them out of the boxes but I have never had any room until now.

Dwain called round in the week when I was building it.

the shelves and basic construction cost me under ?100 to build.and 4 evenings to build

but later in the year when I am not so busy I am going to build a large layout in the loft just waiting for a builder to put a window in the roof. approximate size 20ft x 20 ft which a square left out in the middle for access to the layout.

Well done Mike.... it's looking very nice now mate.... I agree with you... can't stand to see tractors in their boxes... get em out I say... the only problem is dust I guess - Mrs F's makeup brushes are great for dusting small bits it has to be said  ;)

i was round mike's this week and i have to say even though his models were out on show thay were pretty dust free