UH model issues - Report them here

Andy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can fix it i was just a little dissapointed :-[

Looks like the pin (or is it a threaded + head little bolt) is missing, if you just took it out the box it may be floating around inside somewhere or jammed up in the model itself, worth a search. I've had UH models like that and found the bit(s) floating around.

On a recently received Claas Europa, the unloading auger literally hangs down as it is opened out into the unloading position, on closer inspection, there appears to be a fine crack in the plastic eye hole where the small screw goes through (the bit that is effectively holding the auger to the tank) hope that makes sence  :-\.

I would send it back, but as it was given to me as a present,(and yes it was new, and un opened  ;D) it is a little difficult  :-[

I have emailed U-H for a replacement auger (I will even pay!), but I havn't had any reply.

Does anyone on FTF have any U-H contacts/or is any one dealing in convos/mods. of this combine yet, who has a spare auger for sale???  ;)

Not a serious fault but in U.H's school report it would have said 'could do better'.  The fault?  One back wheel on the 1:16 silver Fordson Major is loose, too much side-play, needs a new bearing!  :D

i'm not with ya??

Looked like two to me ha ha

Another

Cougar outside mowers do not stretch out to full 50ft width

Lift the bonnet flap on a 135 and from front to back you have, radiator cap, fuel tank cap and fuel gauge sender [ should be dull aluminium/plated finish with two wires running to it], otherwise exactly as UH have modelled it.

• 3 weeks later...

The last Valtra T I used for parts had the front axle problem Sean mentioned that was on the MF 5480 - one wheel raises up when the steering turns.

should be able to fix it the same way as the fergy, just snip the lug of the top of the steering arm