MF3650 datatronic SEMI SCRATCHBUILD FINISHED

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I am a ford fan really but this massey is really brilliant.  I would even go as far as throwing a ford out to make room for it on my shelf over here in Canada.

Keep up the good work and I can`t wait to see your next scratch build. I think may be you should spend some good time with your girl friend first as she might feel a bit left out. Mine did she`s gone but I still have the tractor so it wasn`t a complete loss.

Hi

I am a ford fan really but this massey is really brilliant.  I would even go as far as throwing a ford out to make room for it on my shelf over here in Canada.

Keep up the good work and I can`t wait to see your next scratch build. I think may be you should spend some good time with your girl friend first as she might feel a bit left out. Mine did she`s gone but I still have the tractor so it wasn`t a complete loss.

hi his girl here

he will not lose me because i think everyone should have an hobby, scratchbuilding is his sports and music are mine

and he is my one and only true love!!!!  ;):D greetings sandra