Massey Fergi Pics

hody21

Er............stupid question................

Were those pictures taken when the tractor was new in 93; or has it been restored and the pictures are recent. It's nice to see some good pictures of the size of tractor used in my area. There's a future classic tractor if ever I saw one. Bet it sounds nice too.

When I sold tractors and farm machinery for a living; people often asked me what was the best way to run a tractor in. I always told them to hitch it up to a plough or power harrow as soon as it arrived. They always seemed to perform better after they were run in on some heavier work.

Great pictures, and thanks for sharing them.  ;):)

Er............stupid question................

Were those pictures taken when the tractor was new in 93; or has it been restored and the pictures are recent. It's nice to see some good pictures of the size of tractor used in my area. There's a future classic tractor if ever I saw one. Bet it sounds nice too.

When I sold tractors and farm machinery for a living; people often asked me what was the best way to run a tractor in. I always told them to hitch it up to a plough or power harrow as soon as it arrived. They always seemed to perform better after they were run in on some heavier work.

Great pictures, and thanks for sharing them.  ;):)

Hi mate

The pictures were taken only yesterday. The tractors are just very well looked after. I think they have had the tractor from new but im not sure.

UPDATE :) :)

Went to see my dad today to see how he was gettin on and they have hired a rotavator from a local company to work the soil down a bit, made the tractor bark a bit but it did sound very sweet. Got a bit snappy happy  :) so hope theres not to many pics. Marky will probably like these pics more as IT is a redn again...

100_0675.jpg

100_0674.jpg

100_0684.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0687.jpg

There are some more and can post if you want them..