MAN 1/32 rc low loader lorry

Fenside MF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like it i have to say, i wish Siku sold an un-RC one, would be a good one for conversionists  :-\

I agree with you there nick, but unfortunatly there is another rc lorry on the way in 2008, a scania R620 so not much chance of a push along version I spose ;) ;)

tell ya what, it looks amazing, and is prob going to give hours of fun to anyone who buys it, but how the hell can they justify 200 odd quid for it, even the cheaper one wont be that cheap i bet, i can go and buy a big tamiya one and build that for the same price, far more fun and detail

as good as it looks i cant see many being sold to kids, mostly oldies like us lot truth be know 

tell ya what, it looks amazing, and is prob going to give hours of fun to anyone who buys it, but how the hell can they justify 200 odd quid for it, even the cheaper one wont be that cheap i bet, i can go and buy a big tamiya one and build that for the same price, far more fun and detail

as good as it looks i cant see many being sold to kids, mostly oldies like us lot truth be know 

I totally agree there Sean, a few years ago when i would classify as a kid i suppose i used to look at the top shelf in the toyshop with the RC stuff and never really fancied it because of the price, i think there a good idea but are Siku maybe heading in the wrong direction by making good models exclusive to RC? Maybe it would obviously cost more to make but an RC version would still hold on to an audience of children who maybe cannot afford the RC version but still want a few trucks around the farm  ;)

any pics of the lowloader that goes along with it, what trailer are they going to put on the back of the scania then or is it just going to be the lowloader again

Here we go mate, and as for the scania spn ( a forum member) told us in another topic that it will be a rigid and trailer combo.

post-1103-132638653814_thumb.jpg

a black one now to eh, that looks nice

The tractor unit is the blackline edition due in the spring ;)

Also due next year  in the remote controlled range is a tractor with front loader but not sure on the make yet.

And also due in the farmer classic serie range is a MB trac 1800.