toytrac 2007

Tractorman810

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit puzzled as to what you mean Tractorman, I thought I would just answer your question as Graham left this posting on, and went off modelling as usual, I'll be glad when this show is all over, have been a model widow for nearly a year. Tehe. :) There isn't any competion from me as I only make cards. ::)

I'm a bit puzzled as to what you mean Tractorman, I thought I would just answer your question as Graham left this posting on, and went off modelling as usual, I'll be glad when this show is all over, have been a model widow for nearly a year. Tehe. :) There isn't any competion from me as I only make cards. ::)

was so hoping that said cakes! :D :D :D::)

ah with you, i bet his stuff will look great in the flesh so to speak, pics dont do the work justice really till you have one or have seen them

Sorry can;t make cakes, but might bring homemade quiche if that will do. Graham eats it.  :) He is like a big kid up here with his models. He has taken over the one of the spare bedrooms with Frogshole.  I'm not really sure that he is going to get it all in the car and me too. :D;D

Sorry can;t make cakes, but might bring homemade quiche if that will do. Graham eats it.  :) He is like a big kid up here with his models. He has taken over the one of the spare bedrooms with Frogshole.  I'm not really sure that he is going to get it all in the car and me too. :D;D

Yes please Sharon sounds lovely  :D

I'll be round in 10  :D :D

I'm in obviously, make sure you all come and make yourselves known. It will be good to have you all sign a visitors sheet. We will be setting up our display on the Saturday all in good time for the doors opening on the Sunday. Not sure where we will be for definate yet but hopefully it will be either near farmmodels.co.uk or near to G & M Models stand. Either way it sounds like a good spot. Just depends on space/configuration of our boards.  :)

I'm in obviously, make sure you all come and make yourselves known. It will be good to have you all sign a visitors sheet. We will be setting up our display on the Saturday all in good time for the doors opening on the Sunday. Not sure where we will be for definate yet but hopefully it will be either near farmmodels.co.uk or near to G & M Models stand. Either way it sounds like a good spot. Just depends on space/configuration of our boards:)

very true tris, after all this is ftf mate,and we want the best spot dont we ;):D :D actually the space we need we could be out in the carpark ::) ::):D :D :D

I hope you guys are going to post lots of pictures about Toytrac I went last year but I cant make it this year but I would love to see lots of pics on here.

Marky get the camera ready great pics from Spaulding cant wait for the ones from Toytrac.