What really PLEASED you?

Good for you Sue.... I've had it off quite a few trimes this year already.... er.... the lid that is  :-[

Well either you are in a drier clime or you are a hard man, that is to say the "outdoor" type.

...what am I saying?  He is bound to come back on that one...!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Oh Sue... I just know you are trying to get me in trouble  :-X :-X :-X

To be fair... I did have my headscarf on  :-[

Now that I must see.  Perhaps you will give us a fashion show at Spalding. 

'"Must Have" Accessories for the Open Lid Driver'

We got our lost cat back today. Disney is seven months old, and was found in a garden about a hundred yards from home. A man had seen her in his garden several times and had been feeding her. He rang my wife this afternoon as he had seen her again, and was wise enough to take a photo of her. She was soon found nearby and after a bit of coaxing managed to get her out of the bushes. My wife rang me to say that she had got her, and Disney was so pleased to see her; she was howling the place down. Disney looks like the cat that got the cream now. She was a little thin looking, had some scabs on the back of her neck where she had been bitten, and a nasty great tick on her neck, which was immediately removed, but other than that she was fine.

We put up a fifty pound reward for her return, but the man who found her wouldn't accept it. Kinda restores your faith in human nature, doesn't it.  ;):) :) :)

Disney-1.jpg

For the cat lovers of you; Disney's dad, Oscar, is a Snow Bengal crossed with a Rag Doll Siamese, and mum, Tia, is a Chocolate Point Siamese, crossed with a black cat from down the road. She looks like a pure Siamese in build, but is totally black.  ;)

We got our lost cat back today. Disney is seven months old, and was found in a garden about a hundred yards from home. A man had seen her in his garden several times and had been feeding her. He rang my wife this afternoon as he had seen her again, and was wise enough to take a photo of her. She was soon found nearby and after a bit of coaxing managed to get her out of the bushes. My wife rang me to say that she had got her, and Disney was so pleased to see her; she was howling the place down. Disney looks like the cat that got the cream now. She was a little thin looking, had some scabs on the back of her neck where she had been bitten, and a nasty great tick on her neck, which was immediately removed, but other than that she was fine.

We put up a fifty pound reward for her return, but the man who found her wouldn't accept it. Kinda restores your faith in human nature, doesn't it.  ;):) :) :)

Disney-1.jpg

For the cat lovers of you; Disney's dad, Oscar, is a Snow Bengal crossed with a Rag Doll Siamese, and mum, Tia, is a Chocolate Point Siamese, crossed with a black cat from down the road. She looks like a pure Siamese in build, but is totally black.  ;)

That is such good news William, on all counts. Beautiful cat by the way :-*

Thanks, Mandy for the compliment for Disney. Sadly the picture doesn't do her justice. She is prettier than what you see in the picture. It was taken in poor light with a new camera that isn't compatible with my steam computer,  printed on a pict bridge printer that doesn't interpret the information too well, scanned on a shi**y cheap printer, stored on the hard drive, transferred to Photobucket, reuced in size, and regurgitated through my phone line to FTF. It's a miracle it survived all that squishin' an' squashin' an' blowin' up innit.  ;):D :D

Thanks, Mandy for the compliment for Disney. Sadly the picture doesn't do her justice. She is prettier than what you see in the picture. It was taken in poor light with a new camera that isn't compatible with my steam computer,  printed on a pict bridge printer that doesn't interpret the information too well, scanned on a shi**y cheap printer, stored on the hard drive, transferred to Photobucket, reuced in size, and regurgitated through my phone line to FTF. It's a miracle it survived all that squishin' an' squashin' an' blowin' up innit.  ;):D :D

Well I adore her - we always had Siamese cats when I was growing up and we had a Torti Point called Tia with similar markings to Disney :)

I had a small parcel on the table when I got home from wokr and inside was a small, lead hare for Leverets Farm from Sue, Thank You Sue!!! :)

William, this too restores your faith in human nature, it was sent to me as a gift.  :-*

Well done on the feline front, that is lovely news. I want to be a cat in my next life, I think they are brilliant animals.  :)

Good news about your cat, William.  What a relief it must be to have her back. 

As for the hare, Tris, we are all friends here and that is what friends do. I knew you wanted a hare on its hind legs.  Anyway I now have more than a passing interest in Leveretts Farm, I can now claim credit for a small piece of it. 

I didn't know that i would of found it for that  :D :D :D :D :D