What really PLEASED you?

Dad bought me a late birthday pressie, didn't really want anything in particular but I had mentioned to him some modelling shears with protractor on them for cutting angles. Came home today and there they were. Fantastic little bit of kit too  :)

have you posted any pics yet Tris??, been looking for something like a mitre block with different angles on (normally there 45deg i think), they may be ideal???

Dad bought me a late birthday pressie, didn't really want anything in particular but I had mentioned to him some modelling shears with protractor on them for cutting angles. Came home today and there they were. Fantastic little bit of kit too  :)

What is it with you and late birthday presents?  Mine birthday pressies are always combined with Christmas pressies as they are only 9 days apart and I always get my birthday presents early!!  Come on more details of this wonder tool and photos please.

Arriving home from the hospital this evening to find a big bunch of tulips and a card from our church wardens.  How they heard I do not know but the thought made me all weepy.  I am not even a member of the congregation - just a resident of the village.

People you hardly know are just wonderful.

Will you be able to use the front weights and the loader at the same time then  :-\ :-\ what i mean is will the loader miss the weights  :-[:-[

Rep says yes it will.... fitter says no it won't - one of those wait and see (or weight and see  :D :D ) - if not I'll be getting then to make up a frame to go on the tines I guess  :-\

here she is...

DSC_3917.jpg