What really PLEASED you?

Last night I thought I'd turn the radio and aircon off in my 7530 and open the side window to listen to the engine music. . . . What I heard was the waste gate dumping when you let your reins off the horses. . . What a sound!

Yeah I know, I'm saaaad!!

Last night I thought I'd turn the radio and aircon off in my 7530 and open the side window to listen to the engine music. . . . What I heard was the waste gate dumping when you let your reins off the horses. . . What a sound!

You're not alone, I done the same thing with my 6920s last night baling, listening to it growl each time I started off again or pushed the AP stick forward a bit ;D

Your not I love the sound of my 818 when she starts to grunt up a hilly field with 15 ton behind

im going to sigh for  our fist ever  house tomorrow that me and the missis has just bought  ;)

we,ve waited a long time for this moment  ::)

Congratulations Si. Hope to be in the same position next year. Just hoping to catch interest rates/mortgage options a bit rosier if we can.