What really PLEASED you?

surprised Marky hasnt posted in here yet after what i told him :D :D :D :D ::)

lets just say his first name will be Harry ;D ;D ;D ;D

congratulations ben , we knew you had it in you .......... well did.................& now she has .......................sort of so to speak  :-\

i'll leave now shall i ?

TAXI for MJB1 !!!!!!! :D :D :D

well done ben & julie  :)

I've been camping for a few day's with my missus and my girls plus my Mother and father in law and my sister in law and her partner ::) ::)

Boy am I PLEASED to be home :D :D :D on my own untill the missus and girls come home at tea time ;D ;D

Marcus I was going to say that but thought it ill mannered and a bad example for a Moderator to be setting so I left the joke well alone. You however are just plain rude. ;):):D

Anyway, Ben. . . . Go on my son! Wehaaay the boys!!! Good to know the old sharp shooter ain't firing blanks mate. Pass on my regards to 'Steve and the twins' . . . You can pat them yourself I think.

:D :D :D

Paul, it sounded like you were talking through gritted teeth mate :D

Spreading on a friends farm today; heavy clay is the main of his farms' ground but we arrived, ran at 10t instead of fully loaded, used the track where possible... Luckily a 10t load was the exact amount needed for one bout so there was minimal trafficing anyway.

Needless to say when we loading up ready to move to Tetbuty tomorrow; the chap came over and said "Fair play Tris, you guys know how to run them spreaders. I cant even see any wheel marks out there and the spread pattern is excellent" After over a fortnight of really battling with the weather/ground conditions that pleased me no-end.

:) :) :) :)

YEA that really makes a  bloke pround when some apreciates  a good job ehh ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have abother litle story  ::) ::)::)

When i was injecting  sewage sludge for welsh water we at one farm for quite a while really sandy ground

i tryed my best do do a really good job as i like d the bloke whos ground we were on

only to get a phone call moaning after we had left

Manager calls me and says why didnt you fifnish the field  i said i had  well he said  farmwer had called him  moaning that the field wasnt finished and we should go back

Well i agree to  drive back to the field in my car and meet the manager there  i take out a metal bar with me we both walk out  into the field and  i pushthe bar down into the  slits made by the injector  pull it out and it has black sewage sludge on it  so manager agrees  we had finished the field  he calls the farmer  saiys we had finished the field and why did he think we hadnt

He tells him well when i drove past i couldnt see the  marks left by the injector

So there you go even when you do do a really good job sometimes some ones has to p1ss on your parade

so  when  someone takes the time to praise you on a good job it feels  good ehhh

Just had a fab day really - actually sold something really good :)... worked really hard at Hollylovestoys HQ (okay HQ is only my house, but I can pretend ::))... planned the refurbishment of the spare bedroom with the help of the Next catalogue (after moving the stockroom into the garage)...  plus had a nice evening in front the tv with bf... just fab and I can't stop grinning  ;D

Oh and not to forget something else that really pleased me... the photos that Old Ford has been sending me ;)

Just had a fab day really - actually sold something really good :)... worked really hard at Hollylovestoys HQ (okay HQ is only my house, but I can pretend ::))... planned the refurbishment of the spare bedroom with the help of the Next catalogue (after moving the stockroom into the garage)...  plus had a nice evening in front the tv with bf... just fab and I can't stop grinning  ;D

good for you AAW.... I like to hear things like that... so what did you sell ??? - or would you rather not say  :-[:-[