What really PLEASED you?

The fact that im going on a trip with agri collage tomorrow to a local (ish) agricultural engeering company. We get a tour of the factory and a talk on the design process etc..  ;D ;D ;D

Ohh and most of you will have heard of the company  ;) ;)

I will try to get a few pics  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

The fact that im going on a trip with agri collage tomorrow to a local (ish) agricultural engeering company. We get a tour of the factory and a talk on the design process etc..  ;D ;D ;D

Ohh and most of you will have heard of the company  ;) ;)

I will try to get a few pics  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

take lots of pics ;) ;)

think a found a massey lovers house going down a country lane there was a coupel of sheds small holding maybe i look in one it looked like a mint 698 and there was a massey sign on the side of shed should of stoped for a nose really i had time but i know where it is for the future

[glow=red,2,300]BRITHDAY TOMMOROW  ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

whats a brithday then, is that some kinda new type of celebration :-\ :-\ ???................ ::)

oh and i think you selected the size tag to many times! :D :D :D...............8 more than needed! ::)

whats a brithday then, is that some kinda new type of celebration :-\ :-\ ???................ ::)

oh and i think you selected the size tag to many times! :D :D :D...............8 more than needed! ::)

their always has to be a problem dosent their with you ben why cant you just say happy birthday for tommorow  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D jokeing

their always has to be a problem dosent their with you ben why cant you just say happy birthday for tommorow  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D jokeing

What?!!  :D :D :D :D :D Henry, there comes a point when, no matter how deep the hole. .. . you just have to stop digging!!  :D :D :D

their always has to be a problem dosent their with you ben why cant you just say happy birthday for tommorow  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D jokeing

Because its not your Birthday until tomorrow and this isn't the Birthday topic also any more of your cheek and you can have a numpty  ;) ;) ;):D :D

Because its not your Birthday until tomorrow and this isn't the Birthday topic also any more of your cheek and you can have a numpty  ;) ;) ;):D :D

thats why i said happy birthday for tommrow  :D :D :D

i know its not the birthday topic i was just saying thats what im pleased about