What really PLEASED you?

Earning £500 before breakfast  :D :D :D :D and coming away with a nearly new consumer unit 3 phase worth over £300  ;D ;D ;D so all in all a good morning had to drive to Oxford but I'm not to bothered about that  ;) ;) ;)::) ::)

Oxford :o I've been to Thame today not too far from where you were ::) ::)::)

Not to far away then Paul i was in Bicester at Weyvle Garden centre wasn't even there long enough for the truck to cool down though :D :D :D :D :D

Si I'm so hurt and offended!!! You were 2 miles away from me in the town where I work and you didn't let me know!! :'( :'(

Sorry Kev but to be honset my truck's not taxed or insured the MOT run out in february 2007 I've got 2 bald front tyres and the rear tyres are of a wheelbarrow the spare is legal though :o :o :o so i didn't fancy pulling into your place of work Kev to be fair  :D :D :D :D Its was a last minute job only got booked on Monday after 4pm Sorry mate  ;) ;) :-[:-[

Didn't even go out Monday night and i never drink at home anyway  ;) ;) ;) ;) plus i had to be up at half 5 and this time of year you've got to be a bit more careful plus not knowing what the weather was going to be like i thought I'd best be on the safe side  ;)  when you delivering Marvin then  :o :o ;D ;D

The service at Kingsdown Crematorium for Pop/Eddie/Ted. It was so good it's a shame he missed it. Dad and Nanna both read and held it together perfectly. I didn't, big softy that I am. Really really proud of Dad. Hugely grateful to a sincere vicar who spoke of Pop as if he knew him himelf.

Blubbed all afternoon but it's right to say; It Really Pleased Me Today :)

The service at Kingsdown Crematorium for Pop/Eddie/Ted. It was so good it's a shame he missed it. Dad and Nanna both read and held it together perfectly. I didn't, big softy that I am. Really really proud of Dad. Hugely grateful to a sincere vicar who spoke of Pop as if he knew him himelf.

Blubbed all afternoon but it's right to say; It Really Pleased Me Today :)

glad it went well tris,nowt wrong with a blubber either, i did for most of my nans, infact several days before that to if i am honest