What really PLEASED you?

The sun was warm enough to put Fred Tortoise outside for a breath of air and some sunshine.  He really hates being indoors and does not get round to eating much when not allowed to hibernate.  I think he has been sleeping 4 days out of 5 but today he went strolling across his lawn to his favourite corner.

He's back inside now.

Can we have a photo of Fred please Sue? I think they are the most amazing creatures - we used to see loads when we were kids. Has he ever had a 'friend' to practice his second track with?

Can we have a photo of Fred please Sue? I think they are the most amazing creatures - we used to see loads when we were kids. Has he ever had a 'friend' to practice his second track with?

if he did i bet they had some good times nice and slow- no chance of a quickie

You lucky sod... cabbed version I assume Rhys... come on man.. we want details... and pictures  >:(;D:D :D

She was a 4wd cabbed version, ran out of diesle on the mountain, rung us up to bleed it, the mechanic told me can you drive this? i said of course Dai  :D good he said because your going to drive it back to the ffarm, il meet you there  :D, Ah, uno problemo marky.... it was dark  :D :D but thers pics of it here somewhere  ;) il get one now  ;D

post-1777-132639032505_thumb.jpg