What really PLEASED you?

Forget your power harrows and trailers, the best way to open up a new engine is on a subsoiler or plough, lots of hard pulling in the maximum torque band ;)

Wish I could mate but subsoiler's too big and plough hasn't moved in over 2 seasons :'(

....................................................£6.10 :D :D :D :D

Glad I didn't bother to buy a ticket! 

What pleased me today was seeing a Spotted Woodpecker going up the trunk of my little weeping birch busily feeding.  Until a curious Jackdaw landed on a branch above it and sat looking down at him, that is.  Perhaps Jackdaw was thinking "meal for the babies?"

winning on the euro millions draw ;D a life changing amount of...........................................................

£6.10 :D :D :D :D

i got £7 something the other week!..... :D :D :D

What pleased me today was seeing a Spotted Woodpecker going up the trunk of my little weeping birch busily feeding.  Until a curious Jackdaw landed on a branch above it and sat looking down at him, that is.  Perhaps Jackdaw was thinking "meal for the babies?"

Probably waiting for the woodpecker to do the work and he'd grab the bugs......... :)

Aye  me too for ya

we got a  little rain today  i managed to get 1029 acres of maize ground  sprayed last week

still got a long ways to go before we have all the maize  planted

i have been out contracting again too so my acre bonus  keeps getting bigger  thats what pleased me

Yea that one was only 71 acres

i did try to add more vids to the same page  but it wouldnt have it

that field was getting

34gals to the acre of fert

3/4 gallon of lexar(atrazine)

and  1/2 an oz of  aim ( broadleaf herbicide)