What really PLEASED you?

We'll see.  It will only happen if Danny lets me drive his old girl.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Apparently he was doing some work on a farm (he is a mechanic) and moving some old scrap metal found a tank containing Petrol/oil/paraffin mix for the Fergies.  The owner said it has been there for 30 years, tank in good condition and about 2/3 full.  He took a can of it to try and he says his Fergie loves the mix!

I would be really pleased if I found fuel like that...sounds as thgough it could be original TVO ( tractor vapourising oil )

Been on the pit today with TM155 and front buckrake. Only second pit I have done, got on well untill the TM blew an oil hose. Trailering now on the trusty 8360 while someone else finishes the pit with a 6400 loader!

That's just what he said it was - I just couldn't remember! 

Sue to find "original" TVO nowadays is like finding a hen's tooth ;) ;)

You can still mix your own which is basically 4 parts kerosene ( or aviation fuel ) and 1 part petrol

Sue to find "original" TVO nowadays is like finding a hen's tooth ;) ;)

You can still mix your own which is basically 4 parts kerosene ( or aviation fuel ) and 1 part petrol

He said is works better than his own mix and was "clucking" on about it!

Been to drop some bits off to my 1/32 scale Circus customer and got to admire the latest work he's done on his layout, which now features a fairground... includes a working Ghost Train, a Burger Van with Neon Sign, a Duck Shoot with rotating ducks (Britains ducks of course!)... in short...........awesome!!! ;D

Hmmmm... forgot to take my camera... so very sorry :-[

Been on the pit today with TM155 and front buckrake. Only second pit I have done, got on well untill the TM blew an oil hose. Trailering now on the trusty 8360 while someone else finishes the pit with a 6400 loader!

Hope you've been getting plenty pics tris I'm gonna start to miss wiltshire soon when I move :D