What really PLEASED you?

Got offered a job in Portadown driving a tractor and dumptrailer but it is 20 miles away from were i live i am not sure if i fancy doing that everyday on the scooter. No idea what to do ???

go to it lad or depending what machine it is

and marky, when i spoke to him today he was hauling a claas  header from a lexion 580 extra?? to busy to talk infact

still am.. got another 3 fields to do today... then I think I'm done today... sadly  :'(

Then it's a 200 mile drive to help Trissy  :D :D :-*

That header is a handful on tight gateways.... not only is it long... it's got some hooooge tail swing as well  :o ... mind you.. I'd rather haul that than drive the combine on the road.. that's even more Hooooooge  :o:D :D :D

Just off now to diesel up Hattie and check her over ... 9am to 12.45am for the last two days.... the lads I'm working with are human dynamos  :'( :D :D :D :D

Got offered a job in Portadown driving a tractor and dumptrailer but it is 20 miles away from were i live i am not sure if i fancy doing that everyday on the scooter. No idea what to do ???

Take it for now and keep looking for something else, any job is better than no job with the current employment situation. Have always found its easier find work when you are already in work :)

agreed gav, its all extra experiance to, despite the miles to get there, 20 miles aint to far away to be honest even on a scooter

20 mile aint far up here lad  ;) seen myself travelling 20 mile in a tractor just to kart grass

the mrs had our firstborn [boy] two weeks ago just getting the time back to have a snoop round here again

thats wonderful news.. congratulations to the both of you... pics please when you get a chance

16hrs a day and I bet you are loving it! What does Mrs F say when you stroll in at 1am then?!

Zzzzzzz normally  :D :D

Seriously... Diane is my 'rock' she's been waiting up for me with a coffee ready as soon as I walk though the door... I'm a lucky chap but please don't ever tell her I said that  :-[:D :D