What really PLEASED you?

Too true, Sue. If the rest of the house ends up looking half as good as what he has done in the living room though, we should be ok :)

Pleased to hear that, Tris.  My father-in-law was a master plasterer who taught all the plasterers in this area their trade. 

The plasterwork in my house is mostly original  (lath and plaster circa 1910) and even father-in-law had to admit it was sound.  Mind you, we have every reason to believe it was done by his father as he was also a master plasterer and did a lot of work for the firm that uilt my house.  He also taught my father-in-law.

By the way I Love your poem!  Hidden talent?

more made me laugh

massey boys scroll

he cant spell eather massey feguson :D :D :D :D :D

a numpty of the highest order there me thinks come on lordy ferguson keep you tribe in order  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

oh god, i rekon i should get let off cause its been like that for months and your the first to notice! ;D:D :D :D

Pleased to hear that, Tris.  My father-in-law was a master plasterer who taught all the plasterers in this area their trade. 

The plasterwork in my house is mostly original  (lath and plaster circa 1910) and even father-in-law had to admit it was sound.  Mind you, we have every reason to believe it was done by his father as he was also a master plasterer and did a lot of work for the firm that uilt my house.  He also taught my father-in-law.

By the way I Love your poem!  Hidden talent?

Too much spare time I think, Sue! :D

Some of ours is lathe and plaster, some is later and just plaster like in the extension. The front room is finished, office room ceiling done and beading around the front door bedded. Hopefully the front bedroom, landing and the bits round the front door will get done today. ::)