What really PLEASED you?

Water o Glorious water  :laugh:

Our pipes have been frozen since Friday and was a nuisance going to neighbors for water.

Woke up this morning and though I'd check the mains and hey presto water.

SORRY, I'm easily pleased  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You must be well chuffed to have an agricultural contractor near you with the same name, Mark. What a boost for business!!

;D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not to mention that he is in the same business - baling waste and delivering topsoil.  Oh dear does that mean Marky has a clone?

Well I never - congratulations Rick.  I'm sure that made your headache feel better!

Thanks Aunty I had 4 hours of sleep  good enough for now back to work.........phooey with the heart junk made my Will out...Marky gets my ears ;D:P  He's actually "Listening Impaired", I'm only "Hearing Impaired"  big diff :of

Thanks Aunty I had 4 hours of sleep  good enough for now back to work.........phooey with the heart junk made my Will out...Marky gets my ears ;D:P  He's actually "Listening Impaired", I'm only "Hearing Impaired"  big diff :of

Such is the beauty of the English language.

Listening impairment in dogs it is generally known as Canine Deafness. They simply cannot hear you calling them to come back to you but can hear when you say "dinner!".  Totally incurable  ;D