What really PLEASED you?

we have a decent tractor on the keenan 140 ..a valtra 101 v on a 06 plate  .. turning circle is unreal , good cab vision  like it  :)  and its blue like our fords and new holland :D

Pictures if you would, Tractorbob! :)

The van has been a little tricky between gears of late and then on Tuesday wouldn't go into gear at all. With the tiptoptastic level of AA cover I though ah sod it, they can tow me to the garage I use. First diagnoses, stretched cable and bent selector arm, probably excess clutch wear as a result. Cobblers.

Anyway, garage had a look - cable ok, clutch ok. Problem was the selector was cracked for a while and snapped on me on Tuesday. Cost? £50!

Bargain.

Pleased.

Done.

:)

ive got my tractor driving test date through only 1 week after booking it. its on the 4/3/11. its an ideal time as only 11 days after we are making a start on the spud plant so i will be needed to drive on the road to get to the fields for bedtilling

Best of luck with your tractor test Jordan.

applied to do a3 month internship this summer 9-5, 6 days a week, got it  8) with the possibility of a full time job there after i graduate.

yeeeeeeeeeee boy!  ;D

where at Alex?  My cousin has 3 workers a few years ago..In Alberta Canada...awesome country...

where at Alex?  My cousin has 3 workers a few years ago..In Alberta Canada...awesome country...

at a big timber merchants in the next village from where my parents live, living 5 minutes from work YES!

all i'll say about me getting the job is, it's not what you know, it's who you know!

Told my dead computer was being courierd back to me. On tracking it I now see it is in Aberdeen so fingers crossed I will get it back tomorrow and be able to take it back to the warehouse for a full refund on the two year warranty. It was to weeks today it was collected but it should have been collected 4 days earlier on the Friday but they were short of drivers because of the flu bug. Overall not very impressed with the time taken on this but well as long as I get my money back I'll be happy.