What really PLEASED you?

Interesting poo picker... I assume it's just rollers that flick the poo into a hopper then is it ???

It got big rotating nylon brushes mate ;)

The owner made me laugh :D she said when they change the brushes she gets in the hopper to hold the spanner while her husband lays under it with the ratchet :o :o

When I said that if I was doing it i'd pick it up with the loader tractor so I could stand up and do it she looked at me like I was some sort of clever bas*ard :D :D :D :D

Histon 1-0 Leeds

what a game!!, could see the goal and both ends just and in the bad weather but thats what makes the FA cup the FA cup! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and i was on TV, 15.40 into the game ;):D :D

I thought i saw a busker sat down in the corner with his hat between his legs  ;) ;) ;);D ;D

No kidding mate was gettin kinda worried the airport did say if i needed a siut for tomorow i could go n buy one keep the recipt and they would pay me back for it

hopefully its all sorted now apart from the rollocking they are gona get when i  fly back might even push em to put me first class

Woo woo  ;D 7810, 7840 & TS115 on the cover of CT..... "heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...."  ;D

Woo Carm down there Simon, dont get to excieted mate, they maybe Masseys painted and decaled to look like Fords  :D :D ::)

Sorry i will go to my room  ::);):)