What really PLEASED you?

What really pleased me.... well at the vintage club last night, they thought of something to do next month, they asked if any of us 'younger members' (me and my brother) had any models to bring in  :D so i said ooo yess  :P. so im going to do myself a little board with workshop and use tris's lovely tools (thanks mate  ;) )  and see that they think of it  ;D will put some pics up when i start it  ;)

Having my new carpet laid yesterday AND they did the stairs and landing too.  Stairs were going to be done after Christmas.  Now all I have to do is get all the furniture back in place and put all the books in the bookcases...  ...and the rest.

Going to be a long day

My Dad  :)

Leg-End that he is. ..  Came home earlier to find he has been buys cutting the pieces of brass I was having troublw with. He has had the week off and did a couple of pieces a day through the week for something to do. Top bloody bloke!  :) :) :)