What really PLEASED you?

would that be the same comentator who said the 2 big geordies behind alaydice on saturday were saying

"are you really sure you know what your doing sam??" :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D big sam's a dead man walking always knew he was about as much use as mcdounut  :D :D :D

very true, nows the time for the board to make the choice, just before the transfere window ect, get a few newbies in ,few cruddies out

Then they wouldn't have to many left trouble is no one will want the losers owen would be gone if he got a decent offer  :D :D :D:o :o :o :o

owen shouldn't have gone there anyway, wrong type of club for him, dont think he would have fitted back at liverpol now either, the clubs changed to much, can se him going abroad ,states or somewhere like that

only went there for the money though to injury prone now  :o :o :o

I know... but it'll be a peice of cake compared with driving up and down Cornwall 8 times in a loaded up, rattling transit van :)

That is what I like to hear - Positive Thinking.

Don't move on the 13th though.  I moved house on Friday 13th and have been superstitious ever since.