What really PLEASED you?

didnt get any sadly nothing special my dad had plans on just running into the ground because of the price of getting it back into order shes got ne power steering needs all new steering rods and the three point link needs to be completely redone and the hitch hasnt worked for a long time but i learnt to drive on it so i bought a battery for her so i could use it when i like and maybe a few years down the line do her up

didnt get any sadly nothing special my dad had plans on just running into the ground because of the price of getting it back into order shes got ne power steering needs all new steering rods and the three point link needs to be completely redone and the hitch hasnt worked for a long time but i learnt to drive on it so i bought a battery for her so i could use it when i like and maybe a few years down the line do her up

have one sitting here meself! spent near two thousand on her so far and we havent even touched the tin work!! had ta put a new multipower box in her cause some plank welded it up!

this one is fairly sound engine wise the handbrake doesnt work for some reason we have adjusted it to the last and thats not even going near the tin work eiter the mudguards are rusting but i think a loacal fella might be able to fold a copy just to be weled over the topthe bonnet needs to be beaten out in one patch have to refit he bumper under the grill

well because you asked so nicely i guess ill have too ;) i love them too i learnt to drive on this tractor so i couldnt bear to see it go to rack and ruin i tried some diesel and grease mix on the bonet and it shines up fairly well

Thanks... is she a MKI or a MKII... exhaust on the left or right ???

the exhaust is on the right thats ironic had to tighten it today otherwise i wouldnt have known :o she has a flexi cab bit rough but no leaks just old age i guess shes the later model so MKII i guess

Indeedy... AD4.212 engine then... gutsyier than the earlier AD4.203 engine in the MKI

Being back at work and life returning to normal ::)

and what is that Mandy?  Normal, I mean, as I have been unable to ascertain what normal is nowadays.

Nice to see you back on the forum - I have been feeling a bit lonely among all the guys

and what is that Mandy?  Normal, I mean, as I have been unable to ascertain what normal is nowadays.

Nice to see you back on the forum - I have been feeling a bit lonely among all the guys

your ok sue, cerins mum jo is now a member to, with her you and mandy in a little trio we are going to have to watch our selfs now  :D :D :D :D :D