What really PLEASED you?

Similar - Mrs BGU & MGU have been out since I got home. Had to cook my own tea but loads of uninterrupted time on here!! :D :D

mines out to, and when shes back i can still stay on as she has 1 and a half hrs of heros to watch, death if i make a noise when thats one :D :D :D

My Dad said that if I wanted buy a real-life Massey 135 I could keep it at his house... what a great dad :-*:-* :-*

would it have been cheeky to ask HIM to buy it for you?....... :D

congrats on the house near finished too,whens the house warmin? and, are we all invited :D

Seeing my just for fun, expensive, anti social, strange hobby grace the pages of Model Tractor magazine. :)

That should please anyone with the same just for fun, expensive, anti social, strange hobby like Mandy for example.  Not to mention the rest of us at FTF (also that we are all green with envy)

Congrats on getting into print

That should please anyone with the same just for fun, expensive, anti social, strange hobby like Mandy for example.  Not to mention the rest of us at FTF (also that we are all green with envy)

Congrats on getting into print

Yep... agree 110% on that one Sue.... us FTFers.... we are soooooooooooooooooooooo cool ;D

Ooooo... almost forgot... now the three sales ladies in Next... they were wonderful... helped me choose my whole outfit for Saturday (kind of Kyliesk number with lots of sequins :)), including assisting me in the purchase of much more expensive shoes that I'd meant to buy... cos they said the ones I chose didn't look right ....  :D :D

went to look at a house at 1700 this evening , made an offer. a few phone calls later & has been accepted ! :) :) :) :) :) :)

fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly to get it completed !

Knees up, celebratory beer, champagne. .. . Nope. .. .Coffee!!!

Welldone mate, a great buy by the sounds of it. It pleased me today too  :):-*