What really PLEASED you?

my brother & his wife had a baby  boy lastnight, so i spent the night at the hospital with them, it has the family curse its a ginger  :D :D :D

funnyest thing was when we were coming home my brother said as we entered his road , i've forgot the house keys so back to plymouth we went, made the night even funnyier

Loaded the last of contract barley and found I have a wee bit extra, well actually 70 tonnes.  :-[:D

dont tell me , it was hiding under the rug wasnt it john  :D :D just hate it when it does that :D :D :D

was that just down to a good yeild this year then?? or just a mistake on your behalf

Loaded the last of contract barley and found I have a wee bit extra, well actually 70 tonnes.  :-[:D

Ah... we've all done that John.... why only last week Mrs F was hoovering the bedroom... she moved the bed and we found 70 tonnes of wheat I'd obviously lost out of my trouser pocket one night when I left the on the floor  :-[:-\ :D :D

dont tell me , it was hiding under the rug wasnt it john  :D :D just hate it when it does that :D :D :D

was that just down to a good yeild this year then?? or just a mistake on your behalf

A bit of both just worked it out on a low bushel weight from the drier volume. Yield turned out to be better than I expected too.  :)

Be even better if you had sold it at last year's prices ::)

I know - a lot better than 3 years ago though!

Ah... we've all done that John.... why only last week Mrs F was hoovering the bedroom... she moved the bed and we found 70 tonnes of wheat I'd obviously lost out of my trouser pocket one night when I left the on the floor  :-[:-\ :D :D

Ho Ho!  :-[ Thought you kept courgettes in your pockets.... :D

well that will be your spending money for spalding then eh john :D :D lucky boy, just of up to the loft to see if ash tree has 70 odd tones in the corner of the barn for me now :D :D

TTs already got it 'earmarked'  :D