What really PLEASED you?

cheers lads, had her in tears of laughter last night, as all shes had is hows stu phonecalls, and felt a little lost, in the end she had to tell me to put the phone down as she couldnt stop laughing, mind you had a text this morn saying thanks a lot for the call, she feels a lot better and woke up this morn with a smile on her face, first time in 2 weeks, plus shes got her new job ok to, interviews were in the middle of all of this going on and she thought she had blown it big time as her mind was else where so hopefully everythings back on the mend

What pleased me... 2 things today...

1.  Suspending the little scroat who has been systematically stealing 15 ltrs of diesel every night (6 nights per week... every week)... from me (us... the company)... He's back on Thursday at 9.30am for a showdown... I've got some superb evidence to present him with  ;D ... satisfaction with a capital S... I watched the colour drain from his face as I told him of my 'suspicion'... plus on the way to work I'd picked up the can he'd carefully hidden to collect later... I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when he went to collect his last ever can...  ;D

2.  And more importantly... I finally got my 35x industrial brochure in the post this morning... at last... after years of trying.. begging and offering silly amounts of money to people.. and in the end it only cost me a fraction of what I was prepared to pay... if you behave yourselves... I MAY share it with you later  ;D:-*

3.  I've been messing about on Doug (the digger) today... filling my first ever cubic metre topsoil bags...

Ahhhhhhhhh.... happy days... I shall sleep with a smile on my face tonight... roll on Toytrac too  ;D:-*

trouble is gav you cant give somone a bad refrance  >:(  but you can take them to court and do them for stealing

You can't officially but you can add a few details if they call you afterwards, seen it done several times

Odd laws out there on your Island, now here in Arizona it is simple, all you need is a rope, tall tree, (short one in Tris case) ::)  and a pony.........If the crook is 5'6'' we stretch him to about 6 feet. :D :D :D :D

got given a husky 61 chainsaw  that was used once then put in the shed. chap couldn't start it so gave it to me. was just flooding all the time so i cleaned it all out ,put fresh petrol first pull  and away it went like a dream. and after toytrac i was going to buy a husky 365 , not a bad saving i must say ;D ;D ;D 

got a 443 quid refund from b&q after they took a third of the price of our bedroom furniture this week , after we ordered it a few weeks back ,didnt expect to get anywhere but went up and conplained that we aint got ours yet and its a 2 month wait on the order, we are still in the 28 day cancel period so i want to cancel it. 2 mins later the girl on customer services is back from the office and bang all done, only issue was it "might push your delivery date back" ok fine 443 quid or a few weeks extra wait ,no choice really, and low and behold the new date is 1 week before the origonal one we had for the same stuff    :D :D :D