What really PLEASED you?

Not quite sure if I`m REALLY pleased about this, perhaps initially  more of a shock  but...................mum`s brother  who now lives in Kent  with his  3rd,very much younger wife, approx my age, became a dad again on saturday ! he`ll be 71 in July too  :o :o :o :o.............yes you read correctly , they have a 4 yr old already and now another wee cousin for us......Fergus Morven Jardine......

His first family are our age and one has 2 boys just coming 7 and 5 before long.......

it is a happy event so why I posted here

Not quite sure if I`m REALLY pleased about this, perhaps initially  more of a shock   but...................mum`s brother  who now lives in Kent  with his  3rd,very much younger wife, approx my age, became a dad again on saturday ! he`ll be 71 in July too  :o :o :o :o.............yes you read correctly , they have a 4 yr old already and now another wee cousin for us......Fergus Morven Jardine......

His first family are our age and one has 2 boys just coming 7 and 5 before long.......

it is a happy event so why I posted here

Thats great news John... congratulations to you all... just goes to show that many a good tune can be played on an old flute  ;);D

My dads' in his 60's ... likes blue magazines... and doesn't know how to turn his phone on  :D :D :-[

So what!  My husband is in his sixties and also doesn't know how to turn is phone on...

... or set the date...

... or retune the TV...

... not sure about blue mags though...

So what!  My husband is in his sixties and also doesn't know how to turn is phone on...

... or set the date...

... or retune the TV...

... not sure about blue mags though...

:D :D :D to be fair Sue... I'm just in my 40's and I don't know how to set the date... or retune the TV...  :D :D :D

had 2 really good interviews last week, both seem to be leading to a position, :) :)

another last night which i thought didnt go very good but have been asked back again on Thursday evening as well as the one Thursday morning so i could now be stressing about which one i take?? :D :D >:(

still unsure though whether i should look entirely in a different direction ???:-\ :-\

I wish he'd send me some  :-\

I'll ask him... tell him you're my new best friend or something ;)

Oooo and something else pleased me today... my table and chairs arrived... so I'll be able to have my first dinner party...

...erm... of course, I can't actually cook that's the only thing ::):-[

Just how wonderful the FTF guys were to be around yesterday (even Barry :-*:-*) - had a fab day and love them all :-*:-*

shame i missed it!, Marky was telling me i didnt miss much stand wise though, just Siku, who were not there last time :-\, and of course you guys!