What really PLEASED you?

its peanuts really spend an hour or so driving in the town and then a you have a control stop to do, un couple and re couple the trailer and reverse across the yard and into a square with the wheels of the trailer and place the wheels on a line.

its peanuts really spend an hour or so driving in the town and then a you have a control stop to do, un couple and re couple the trailer and reverse across the yard and into a square with the wheels of the trailer and place the wheels on a line.

didnt know you had to do a traile rpart now, i have that on my license already as i passed many moons agao,c1+e i think it is on the back

didnt know you had to do a traile rpart now, i have that on my license already as i passed many moons agao,c1+e i think it is on the back

if you passed before 97 you dont have to do one sean  :)

Well it was a box trailer we were useing tris but i dont know if you can use a flat or not  :-\

Me and a mate have been allowed/offered to go and work for fairly big contractor in dorset next season/end this year driving fendts will next season be given brand new 818's or 820s when start full time ;D ;D ;D

I got a box of castings in the post, so now I can crack on with my new classic John Deere's for Spalding :P :P

All will be revealed when i've built up the first one ;) ;)

bit close to the day aint it mate, guess mrs pdc aint going to see much of you over the next few weeks eh mate

bit close to the day aint it mate, guess mrs pdc aint going to see much of you over the next few weeks eh mate

I think i'm more organised than other years Sean ::) ::)

I've had to use the hair drier at the hotel to dry the paint the night before in the past :o :o