What really PLEASED you?

Forgot to say that one of the guys from work was at a loose end yesterday afternoon and helped me pack all my parcels... which was soooooooooooooo kind of him cos I was days behind thanks to starting a new job and moving my office all in the same week... gonna treat him to lunch on Saturday :)

Nice one Andy, don't beer flavour rewards just taste great?! ;) For me, yesterday actually. A letter on the kitchen table when I got home.. . . From Warner Hall. . . . a booking form for Toytrac!! Doesn't the year seem so much shorter now! :D

so how big are we going this year then tris?

I've started boxing up completed models and packing them ready for Spalding :o :o

I must be at least a week ahead this year ::) ::)

First box is 5 x JD 6420S, 5 x JD 6830, 2 x Claas rake (fella repaint) 3 x MF 187 balers (Krone repaint) and 2 x Siku based folding powerharrows (Kuhn and Maschio)  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I've started boxing up completed models and packing them ready for Spalding :o :o

First box is 5 x JD 6420S, 5 x JD 6830, 2 x Claas rake (fella repaint) 3 x MF 187 balers (Krone repaint) and 2 x Siku based folding powerharrows (Kuhn and Maschio)  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

a whole week mate, blimey you might even be able to check the cars ok and working in advance this time round eh :D :D

we can always bump you in the morn if your in need eh :D :D :D or i have the rac, tell them i am with you sort of thing ;)

I'm sure the car will be fine it will be dragging myself out of bed at the hotel that'll be the problem ;) ;)

mum got home tonight from her operation she is still sore and need help she showed me her stomach and it is all swolen and has staples in it looks cool but will be sore  :)

glad to here that shes back home well and hope she makes a speedy reacovary  ;) ;) ;)

Smack me down for 1 of them can you Paul please and a 3140 opu i did pm you  ;) ;) :) :)