What really PLEASED you?

nice and clean  :o marky will it stay this way

If I drove it... Yes... most definately... alas... probably not as I won't be in it much... well... after they have prised me out of the seat  :D :D

She's a nice girl Marky.......Fairly different dash style to the 6475....... :o

Looks a nice beast though, what HP is the 5445 then?

She's 90hp Mart I believe mate... 4 cylinder Turboed

Not sure exactly when... but I'm hoping it's before the weekend...  :-[;D - I'll mail you when I know for sure... you can cut the ribbon  :D :D :D

i'll hold you to that, i'll go find some scissors!!.....

good to see it has arrived marky but i reackon you should have had a 5470 dyna 4 just a bit more power maybe a bit heavier  :-\ and the dyna 4 just for the sake of it  ::)

good to see it has arrived marky but i reackon you should have had a 5470 dyna 4 just a bit more power maybe a bit heavier  :-\ and the dyna 4 just for the sake of it  ::)

Indeey.. sadly they had to turn me upside down and shake the last few pence out of me for this one.. and look down the cracks in the sofa  :o:D :D :D

Indeey.. sadly they had to turn me upside down and shake the last few pence out of me for this one.. and look down the cracks in the sofa  :o:D :D :D

ooohhh no marky............. well when you trade her in for another new on neat year then  ::)

Looking good there Mr Ferguson!

Thanks Kev... you'd better get over here for your go in her...

ooohhh no marky............. well when you trade her in for another new on neat year then  ::)

Sad but true... maybe we could have an FTF whip around perhaps for me.. you in  ???:D :D :D

shes landed then mate, nice one, why the old face model?? or aint they got round to the facelift ones in that series yet??

Not yet Sean... it's only the higher HP models that have a facelift so far... These smaller ones don't get it until next year I believe  :-\

Oh not a lot really...

Just my tractor arriving at the dealers....  ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*:-* :-*:-* ;D ;D ;D ;D :-*:-* :-*:-*

I'll need pictures from all angles Mark to make you 1.32 scale replicar ::) ::) will look good with your other PDC convo's ;) ;)

Rep says yes it will.... fitter says no it won't - one of those wait and see (or weight and see  :D :D ) - if not I'll be getting then to make up a frame to go on the tines I guess  :-\

here she is...

Love her darling... not as much as I love Fanny... but she is pretty for sure :-*:-*